Be a Supporter!

475 audio Reviews with Responses

Biolysis [Synthetica Demo] Biolysis [Synthetica Demo]

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 8, 2009

looky looky!!!

Hey nao, you are going to win xD

Mid-Night responds:

Haha. Hai immune.

Ascending to Heaven Ascending to Heaven

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 8, 2008

howdy :P

Very nice, but you didn't need to submit it, although I guess it's your choice.

It's a little too clustered for my taste, but it's pretty melodic in it's own way. The Piano sounds way too faded into a synth, or possibly just with a lot of reverb? I also wouldn't of minded a very soothing break with a piano, but don't take that serious, I prefer that in every song I hear :P

A pretty good song nonetheless, awesome job.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx for reviewin bro ^_^v

Rig & Spawn - Seva (Preview) Rig & Spawn - Seva (Preview)

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 7, 2008

lawl

Oh my, you two are funny :)

Rig responds:

Heck yes.

Seconds Away Seconds Away

Rated 4 / 5 stars November 1, 2008

MEAN

It sort of wasn't hitting me for the first minute, while the bass added a little more curiosity, I really just wanted to get to the melody. I was hoping it would be a Piano leading the way, but I come to find out theirs no break! And it's not nice to tease me on my birthday!

Sadly, I'm going to give this an 8, only because I know you can do much better, and the fact that Miles Away is still tucked under there, I know you have potential :P

Mrmilkcarton responds:

;) Ya I needed to get it done fast because I didn't want to be thinking of it during the weekend so I could work on miles. So it is far what from what I could actually do.

MAC8 - Flight In Freedom MAC8 - Flight In Freedom

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars October 24, 2008

lawl

I believe the MAC had already ended yesterday.

It's a very good song nonetheless, would of had me shaking in my boots ^_^

Phoog responds:

The MAC ends today. :3

Thanks for the compliment, though.

Throatless--_-- Throatless--_--

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 9, 2008

huh

What da douche? How does he live? How does he eat? Does it spread through his whole body when he swallows? Can he give blowjobs all the way down to the balls and not gag? Is he capable of yelling?

THESE QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED!

PERVOK responds:

Haha, I was thinking along more of the lines that he had his throat ripped out and hes struggling to stay alive but obviously he's gonna die :P

Nice try though ;)

Solus- Cast Off Solus- Cast Off

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 2, 2008

lol

You snooze you lose Istre b'Estorr!!! I got to da pianoez ballad b4 you!

A good composition though, but I would of liked the pian oto be a little more clear ^_^

SolusLunes responds:

BUT I'M BETTER AT IT THAN YOU >:(

What If [Karco/Milkcarton] What If [Karco/Milkcarton]

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 2, 2008

WOOT

Piano piano piano piano piano piano!!!!!

I was liking the beginning, but nothing compares to that Piano breakdown. IF ONLY you could finish it. That's an amazing Piano melody, with great potential as a melody :P

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Woooooo pianoez!

God Is A DJ - [Tell] God Is A DJ - [Tell]

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 30, 2008

blech

I dont what this track is about, I'm looking at the name and thinking, ok, maybe I shouldn't listen to this. So, I never even bothered to listen. It sounds pretty good at the 0:00 mark.

PS I listened to your track

Telliath responds:

lol. I'm not sure what to think. Did you actually listen or didn't you. It's a MYSTERY :O

Starve Amongst Feasts--_-- Starve Amongst Feasts--_--

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 29, 2008

woot

This is one of my favorite GOAs by you ,simply because of :45 and beyond that point. The track is very dark, and sort of feeds off of it. I also believe that it's called Parishiltonitis... guesing though.

Only bad thing is, is that this is not as dark as a whale getting raped :P

PERVOK responds:

By the way, the Goa track you made is liek rly rly gewd, jst though u shuld no lol

Thanks for the review dude, I've been at the hospital mostly so I haven't been on MSN D: